Welwitschia is hiring a paid Advisor for Educational Information for our new office in Windhoek.
- responsible for the office
- Advising/Counseling of Namibian students about Study, Internships, Further Education, Scholarships, Career topics
- correcting CVs and cover letters
- Maintaining and establishing relations to other related organisations
- Organisation and operation of workshops/seminars
- doing research to find scholarships, fellowships and bursaries
- contacting companies in order to organize internships
This advisor will coordinate the work of Welwitschia – Education Initiative for Namibia.
- First experiences in the educational sector
- High communication skills, able to work independently and in a team, attentive, committed
- Experience in community service/NGOs
- advanced level in Microsoft Word, Powerpoint
- University degree an advantage
- fluent in English
In order to apply, please send us your CV and cover letter, your academic records, any reference letters and/or certificates and answer the following task:
You receive an e-mail from a young student saying the she applied for several vacancies but was never invited to an interview nor did she get a response at all. Write a response e-mail.
The job will be part-time, i.e. approximately 20 hours per week.
Send everything to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be prepared to be invited for an interview where we will discuss salary expectations.
Assumption of Duties: August/September 2014
Application deadline: 06 August 2014